This section holds some general questions about μSharp (Patch and 360). If the questions you are concerned are not listed here, please contact Aerotenna for assistance!
A: There are many possible reason for receiving data, here we list some most common reasons:
- For μSharp Patch, make sure you provide at least 5V, 250mA power supply. μSharp Patch is power sensitive device, it must have enough power to make it work properly.
- For μSharp 360, make sure you provide at least 5V, 500mA power supply. μSharp 360 is power sensitive device, it must have enough power to make it work properly.
- Please follow the corresponding communication protocol and data format. For general communication protocol and data format, please go to 'Receiving Data' section. For any customized communication protocol and data format, please contact Aerotenna.
- Try to remove any unexpected targets or Objects within μSharp Patch/360's FoV (Field of View).
- Keep μSharp Patch/360 away from any RF interference with similar operational RF frequency. Note: the operational frequency of μSharp Patch/360 is around 24GHz.
For μSharp Patch, it will give external device the information of distance between μSharp Patch and potential target. Any distance information will be received by flight controller, and flight controller will take an necessary to avoid collision.
For μSharp 360, there is capability of detection in 8 direction, it will give external device a information of direction, besides distance. Any distance and associated direction information will be received by flight controller, and flight controller will take an necessary to avoid collision.
A: At current stage, both μSharp Patch and μSharp 360 can only detect single target.
A: No further conversion is needed. The output data of altitude information from μLanding is already final reading, represented in centimeters.
A: The definition of SNR in this case is '10*log10(Power of Signal/Power of Noise Floor)', and range is from 0 dB to 60 dB. The distance reading will be associated with SNR to indicate the quality of the reflections.
A: For both μSharp Patch and μSharp 360, FOV is +/- 25° horizontally and +/- 15° vertically.
A: We do not provide remote upgrade option currently. If any general upgrade is required,please contact Aerotenna and send units back to us.
Any customized firmware may subject our NRE project terms. Please contact Aerotenna for details about our NRE project.
Updated almost 6 years ago