μSharp, a 360° sense-and-avoid radar small enough to be integrated into consumer drones, has the robust performance needed for reliable obstacle avoidance in any weather condition at time of day or night.
μSharp scans 360 degrees without blind spots, detecting and locating obstacles on the horizon quickly and reliably, which allows for correction of flight course in time to prevent collisions. The system incorporates adaptive sensing technology that optimizes its response, regardless of flight status. With its robust performance and integrated design, μSharp is a modern collision avoidance radar system for any UAV.
• 360-degree electronic scan without blind spots
• All-weather, day and night performance
• Miniaturized, compact and lightweight design (<150 grams) with low power consumption (<3 watts)
• Long range with adaptive sensing range adjustment based on flying speed (up to 200m)
• High accuracy (up to 5cm range resolution)
• Fast response time (up to 90 Hz update rate)
• Advanced target detection and recognition algorithms
Updated over 6 years ago