μSharp™ Patch is sense-and-avoid radar small enough to be integrated into consumer drones, has the robust performance needed for reliable obstacle avoidance in any weather condition at time of day or night.
At 78 x 54 x 13mm and 22g (43g with enclosure), it's the smallest and lightest radar altimeter on the market and a great solution even for small drones.
Designed with the end user in mind, μSharp™ Patch is quick to install, easy to use and seamlessly interfaces with Aerotenna's OcPoC SoC flight controller or other flight controllers.
• All-weather, day and night performance
• Miniaturized, compact and lightweight design (<50 grams) with low power consumption (<3 watts)
• Long range with adaptive sensing range adjustment based on flying speed (up to 120m)
• High accuracy (up to 22 cm range resolution)
• Fast response time (up to 90 Hz update rate)
• Advanced target detection and recognition algorithms
Updated about 6 years ago