If you purchased Aerotenna's airframe, you should have all the parts you need to be able to fly.
If you are building your own airframe, make sure you have all the necessary hardware! You will need:
• frame body
• motors with ESCs and propellers
• PPM RC receiver and transmitter
• GPS antenna
• Micro SD card
• BEC to output 5V for powering OcPoC
• Battery (matching ESC and motor requirements)
• (optional) Telemetry modules for GCS link
Make sure the air module connector matches the one described in the Assemble Airframe section.
Updated less than a minute ago