- Robust performance in any weather condition, making microwave sensing technology superior to IR and ultrasound
- Superior capability at any time of day or night
- Unparalleled flexibility over challenging terrains including water, bushes, crops, sand, etc.
- Long range of up to 100m
- High accuracy down to 5cm
- Fastest update rate on the market for microwave radars
- At 68 x 78 x 15mm, it's the smallest radar altimeter on the market
- Super light weight (30g without enclosure) makes it ideal for drones of any size
- Low power consumption of just 1.25W
- Supports multiple I/O interfaces including GPIO, USB and CAN
The μLanding is a little larger than 4 AA batteries; so small we lose them in the office... frequently.